- Offers up to 1.6 TB storage capacity
- Equipped with Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.