Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 240 GB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 240 GB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This drive delivers ... Full Description
|Manufacturer Part# : KRX9K | Dell Part# : 400-ATPK|
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- Offers up to 240 GB storage capacity
- Equipped with Serial ATA interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
|Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 240 GB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 240 GB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 6 Gbps . |
Please note the following restrictions: VMware does not support 512e or 4Kn hard drives. 4Kn hard drives are only supported on Win 2012 and UEFI boot and some Linux. 512e hard drives are only supported with Win2008R2 or greater and some Linux.
Manufacturer Part# : KRX9K
Dell Part# : 400-ATPK
This product is compatible with the following systems: