Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 120 GB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 120 GB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This drive delivers ... Full Description
|Manufacturer Part# : P96CD | Dell Part# : 400-AEIC|
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- Offers up to 120 GB storage capacity
- Equipped with Serial ATA interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
|Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 120 GB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 120 GB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 6 Gbps . |
Manufacturer Part# : P96CD
Dell Part# : 400-AEIC
This product is compatible with the following systems: