Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 7.68TB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 7.68TB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This drive delivers ... Full Description
|Manufacturer Part# : PFHX9 | Dell Part# : 345-BBCL|
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- Offers up to 7.68TB storage capacity
- Equipped with SAS interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
|Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 7.68TB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 7.68TB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 12Gbps. |
Manufacturer Part# : PFHX9
Dell Part# : 345-BBCL
This product is compatible with the following systems: