Accelerate Your DiscoveriesAMD Instinct™ MI100 accelerator is the world’s fastest HPC GPU, engineered from the ground up for the new era of computing. Powered by the AMD CDNA architecture, the MI100 ... Full Description
|Manufacturer Part# : JHV12 | Dell Part# : 490-BGGD|
- Designed on AMD CDNA Architecture with 120 Compute Units (7,680 cores)
- World’s Fastest HPC GPU with up to 11.5 TFLOPs Peak FP64 Performance
- Up to 46.1 TFLOPs FP32 Matrix Peak Performance with All-New Matrix Cores for HPC & AI Workloads
- Up to 184.6 TFLOPs FP16 & 92.3 TFLOPs bFloat16 Peak for Ultra-Fast AI Training
- 32 GB Ultra-fast HBM2 ECC Memory with up to 1.2 TB/s Memory Bandwidth
- Open & Portable AMD ROCm™ Ecosystem
- 2nd Gen Infinity Architecture with up to 340 GB/s of aggregate P2P GPU I/O bandwidth
- PCIe® Gen 4 x16 Ready GPU
|Accelerate Your Discoveries|
AMD Instinct™ MI100 accelerator is the world’s fastest HPC GPU, engineered from the ground up for the new era of computing. Powered by the AMD CDNA architecture, the MI100 accelerators deliver a giant leap in compute and interconnect performance, offering a nearly 3.5x the boost for HPC (FP32 matrix) and a nearly 7x boost for AI (FP16) throughput compared to prior generation AMD accelerators.
MI100 accelerators supported by AMD ROCm™, the industry’s first open software platform, offer customers an open platform that helps eliminate vendor lock-in, enabling developers to enhance existing GPU codes to run everywhere. Combined with the award winning AMD EPYC™ processors and AMD Infinity Fabric™ technology, MI100-powered systems provide scientists and researchers platforms that propel discoveries today and prepare them for exascale tomorrow.
Manufacturer Part# : JHV12
Dell Part# : 490-BGGD
This product is compatible with the following systems: