|Type of Course: Online |
Course Length: 2 Days
Number of Students: 1
Skill Level: Advanced
Additional Materials Included: In addition to lecture and demonstrations, this course includes labs designed to allow practical experience for the participant.
Access Period: One year from the date of purchase
Who should take these online courses: This course is intended for Storage Administrators, Professional and Customer Service team members.
Successful completion of the Dell Storage Center Administration and Management course prior to attending the “Dell FS8600 Administration” training course.
|The 2-day “Dell FS8600 Administration” instructor-led course provides the opportunity for administrators to develop skills of integration and management the FluidFS 8600 NAS with the Dell Storage Center. This course provides an overview of the features and theory of operation of the FS8600. It also offers hands-on labs designed for administrators to reinforce their newly acquired knowledge.|
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Position FluidFS capabilities, features and customer benefits
- Explain hardware components and their operations
- Adhere to best practices of:
- Connectivity and zoning
- NAS Volume Thin Provisioning
- Configuring Linux NFS Shares and Setting Quotas
- Configure Antivirus Protection
- Create Snapshots of NAS Volumes
- Enable Replication of NAS Volumes
Manufacturer Part# : DEZZX1ARAN-E2233OALL
Dell Part# : 706-12291