|After completing this training, students will be able to: |
- Identify the Dell EqualLogic Host Integration Tools for
- Describe VAAI and VASA
- Identify VSM features that allow for navigation and Datastore management
- Recognize VSM Protection and Recovery Methods
- Install and Configure Virtual Storage Manager, set up VASA, create Datastores
- Create Clones and snapshot schedules to protect a datastore
- Setup a replication partner, configure and initiate replication, failover and failback a replica, set up Disaster Recovery Replication & Register VMs
- View VSM job task status, produce and gather VSM logs for support
|This is an advanced course for PS Series Deployment Professionals. The course provides the foundational theory and knowledge required to complete the installation of vSphere Integration Tools into new and existing PS SAN environments. This training is a combination of online material combined with a 2 day remote instructor led course.|
The eLearning course is a self-paced course that provides the learner an overview of Virtual Storage Manager (VSM). Content is broken up into manageable modules. The eLearning course consists of several learning assignments that are designed to provide the skills required to perform basic installation, configuration and operation of the VSM components which are part of the VMware Host Integration Tools.
The virtual instructor-led course will instruct the learner how to protect and recover a data volume using ASM/Mem. Perform ASM/ME tasks using a HIT Group. Demonstrate how protect and recover a SQL database using ASM/ME. Demonstrate how protect and recover an Exchange database using ASM/ME. Demonstrate how protect and recover a Hyper-V virtual machine using ASM/ME.
Manufacturer Part# : DEZZX1ARAN-E2553OALL
Dell Part# : 706-12503