- Dell Memory Upgrades are the same parts that we use in original Dell systems. They will work right the first time, and we guarantee they will be compatible.
- Dell Memory is built using industry leading OEM grade quality parts.
- Only first pass yielded product is acceptable to meet Dell’s high-quality standard, only available when purchased from Dell.
- Our Limited One Year Warranty guarantees that if our Genuine Dell-branded parts should fail, we will replace them.
- Dell Memory means no worry of voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your Dell Memory upgrade.
- Memory that is not Dell Memory may not be supported by Dell’s Technical Support.
|Random Access Memory (RAM) is a type of hardware that your computer uses to store information. Adding memory is one of the most cost-effective ways to improve your computer's performance. |
Dell™ Branded memory offered in the Memory Selector has gone through rigorous quality assurance and quality control testing to ensure it will work with your specific Dell System so it is fully compatible and supported by Dell. Getting unqualified or generic products from other vendors can cause downtime that can seriously cost your business and put your entire system at risk.
Memory offered now may differ in speed from the original system memory but has been qualified to work in the system. When mixed, the memory will perform at the lowest speed populated or the highest speed allowed by the system.
Manufacturer Part# : SNPMGY5TC/16G
Dell Part# : A7130581
This product is compatible with the following systems:
PowerEdge C6220 II
PowerEdge T110 II
PowerVault DX6104 CSN
PowerVault DX6104 SCN
PowerVault DX6104 SN
PowerVault DX6112 SN